With trust companies, the word trust is built right into the name. Your clients are trusting you to take care of their estate and distribute their assets effectively and efficiently. The logistics of doing so may get tricky, but that doesn’t change your objective.
Thankfully, Chase Moving and Storage is here to help you. As a full-service moving and storage company, we provide relocation solutions for a wide variety of needs. And unlike other moving and storage companies, we work closely with trust companies in addition to average families and businesses.
So, if you’re a representative from a trust company and you need help with the asset distribution process, let us know. We can provide secure transportation and storage of your clients’ assets to make your job much, much easier.
Moving and Storage Services for Estate Assets
What do our moving and storage services look like, and how can they help you do your job as a trustee?
- We do local moves, long-distance moves, and even international moves—so you can rely on us to safely transport assets wherever they need to go.
- We offer assistance with packing and unpacking boxes, as well as any required shipping.
- We provide secure storage facility rentals.
- We have a staff of fully background-checked and trained employees, which means you can trust our team to carefully handle your clients’ property.
- We protect your clients’ property by offering a formal claims process, wherein we will repair or replace any items that are damaged during the move.
- We offer emergency and last-minute moving help for urgent asset distribution needs.
Chase Moving and Storage is available to help you distribute assets and get them to their rightful beneficiaries in a safe, timely fashion. If you’re a trust company representative in Burlington, VT, or any of the surrounding areas, get in touch with us right away.